** IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ **
WITH THE SECOND ROUND OF CAMPING SPOTS NOW BOOKED OUT, WE ARE REQUESTING ANYONE THAT IS PLANNING ON CAMPING/CARAVANING ETC. TO PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com STATING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP, THEIR NAMES AND WHAT VEHICLE AND/OR CAMPING EQUIPMENT YOU WILL BE BRINGING. WE WILL ALLOCATE MORE SPOTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.
Camping & Caravan Spots
To help manage the camping area at ARTDU 2015, we have created a reservation system for attendees to reserve a camp site in the designated camping area. This area has been specifically prepared so it does not interfere with the general operations of the farming land.
If you have not registered for the event, do not attempt to book a camping site as your reservation will be deleted.
The camping area is broken into
3 4 Blocks with each camp site being 4m (13′) x 9m (29′) in size:
- This block is for those people who want to party through the night. This is located closest to the Rocket Fuel Bar. You do not have to be specifically camping here to come and have some fun.
- This block is for those who want a little bit of peace and quiet, but still be able to make some noise throughout the evening.
- This block is for those who need a good nights rest. We request that all persons staying in this area keep evening noise to a minimum.
- BACKUP CHARGE
- These spots have been added in addition to the areas above due to the high demand for campers.
Reserving a camp site is free of charge and we request that you only book a single site for your particular group (eg. if you have an RV/Campervan with 3 people, this would be one site. If you and a friend have a tent each, please be considerate of others and share a site).
IN THE NOTES SECTION OF THE CHECKOUT, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAMES OF WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP.
Please click on the image below to see a larger image of the site layout (Depending on your browser, you may need to use the magnifying glass to zoom in).
Once you have selected a camp site, you will have 5 minutes to ‘checkout’ and confirm your booking. After this time, the site will automatically be made available to others.
Please be aware that the camping site is a few hundred metres from the flight line.
* If people are seen to be booking excessive spots, they may be contacted and have their reservations revoked.
** Whilst the ARTDU 2015 Team will attempt to satisfy everyone’s requests, reserved sites may be changed without warning.